Leto ERP Introduction
Multi segmented General Ledger and each Segment becomes a reporting dimension. Ex Division, department, projects and Cost Centers | User can create up-to 10 segments | Multiple Accounts structure creates with combination of different segments| Defines Multiple currencies for transaction, accounting, and financial reporting | Flexible Multiple Budgeting and variance calculation | Currency revaluation in the period end process with auto reversing journal | User-Selected Check/TT format include printed check/TT | PDC (Post Dated Checks) Management | Effective Dashboards for decision making | Banking (Facilities like LC, TR, Forex, Guarantee, Discounting, etc) with Limits Validation & Alerts. Daily Bank Position Summary (all/one) with all its facilities | Bank Reconciliation | Provisional & Batch Posting Process | Manage Supplier and customer Invoices and payments, receipts, debit note and credit note | Seamless integration with Leto Distribution and Asset management | Manage Customer Credit Risk Control. This is the best feature to control the over credits and for bad debts settlements | Consolidated Balance Sheet, Trial Balance and Profit & Loss Reports | Multi-entity Fiscal Accounting, Budgeting and Reporting | Financial Record edit maintenance | General ledger Security. Define user permission each general ledger and reports | Flexible Supplier, Customer Invoices Ageing | Email Integration with customer and Supplier Accounts. Send automatic Statement of Account to the customers | Print all reports in multiple formats like pdf, xls, doc, html & xml | Customer & Supplier Activity tracking and track customer and supplier on hold | Prepayments and partial payments entry | Seamless integrations with LETO Workflow Engine | Predefined Vendor or Customer Relationship template letters | Centralized and unified accounting procedures | Comparison of Different types of Income statements | Quick and easily retrieve information | Query Writer
- Segment Creator: Enables the users to create unlimited Account Segments. Each segment can be a report master, for Ex. Division, Department, Location, Sub Division, Region, Country….etc
- Accounts Structure: The versatile Account Code Structure can be created with multiple combinations of segments.
- Account Codes & Description: Alpha numeric Account codes, Establish valid accounts description up-to 60 characters.
- Journal codes: Create user defined journal codes.
- System Control: Control posting by period or particular date. User-assigned security rules restrict entry and query access to specific entries, accounts, or range of entities and accounts.
- Transaction: Post transaction in summary and details.
- Recurring entries: Define an unlimited recurring entries and transactions.
- GL Budgeting: Establish General Ledger budgeting and create “what if” scenarios, print variance reports
- Reporting : Crystal Report Designer
- Track multiple organizational divisions such as business areas and profit centers.
- Tracks multiple entities so that each organization has a specific accounting structure.
- Consolidate multiple entities results.
- Create unlimited user defined field for flexible reporting.
- Budgeting for each segments
- Run Monthly budget and statements segment wise.
- Segment-wise reporting.
- Import & Export from Microsoft Excel.
- Debit and Credits have separate columns in the journal voucher entry screen.
- Post journal and cash entries as batches. Batches enable user to enter multiple same type of transactions
- Recurring Journal entries are automatically posted by the G/L.
- Post to Different accounts in several companies with the same posting source.
- Identify inactive accounts so that entries can’t be made.
Distribution software includes a powerful Sales inquiry and Customer Order Management. Sales inquiries are the important key for business. The integrated CRM function enables the customers to use effective Sales process management.
The complex business of today requires an efficient and easy-to-use Purchase Solutions to be ahead of competition and customer satisfaction. Accelerate and automate your procurement processes, proactively ensure compliance, and cut costs with best procurement applications for Medium & Large size of business.
Today, most of the, organizations want to maximize the business value through their IT investments. Rapid globalization put demand of having perfect system in place. To maximize the value of their IT investments, organizations must choose solutions aligned to their business requirements. To streamline the operations and reducing cost require the comprehensive inventory management tool.
Leto distributions included the powerful Inventory Management system with integration of Mobile applications.
702 total views, 2 views today